mediven plus 20-30 mmHg calf closed toe standard
A mainstay of the mediven line for over 25 years, mediven plus offers the broadest range of ready-made sizes and styles in the industry today. This opaque fabric is soft against the skin but, thanks to its highly resistant stretch properties, mediven plus is specifically intended for the treatment of moderate to severe venous disease. To ensure additional wearing comfort, mediven plus incorporates the same ClimaFresh and ClimaComfort found in many of medi stockings. mediven plus calf socks are available in beige or black, closed toe or open toe options, standard and petite lengths, extra-wide variants, and with a beaded silicone topband. Available in 20-30, 30-40 and 40-50mmHg compression levels. This product line is designed to meet the therapeutic needs of a wide variety of patients!
- Perfect Fit delivers accurate compression and fit
- Soft, yet durable fabric provides superior support
- Clima Comfort regulates temperature and moisture for fresh legs
- Clima Fresh keeps legs odor free and refreshed
- Opaque coverage conceals blemishes and varicose veins with confidence